You’ll find everything you need to know to get your brood on the mountain in this year’s Best Family Ski Guide. Nicole from Momtrends and I put hours and hours worth of work and research into giving you all the best advice.
What You’ll Find Inside:
- The perfect packing list. Between us we have packed six kids and a couple of husbands for literally hundreds of days on the slopes. We have it down to a science, download the list and check it twice.
- The best ski resorts for – beginners, powder hounds, the budget conscious and more.
- Slopestyle clothes for mom and for kids – my dad always said that skiing wasn’t a fashion show, I think he’s wrong.
- Cocktail guide. We’ll teach you how to make the best Bloody Mary that can double as a meal, you’re welcome.
- Interviews with Ski Dad Ryan Sutter (of Bachelorette fame) and Ski Mom Heidi Voelkl. She’s not just a ski mom, she’s also a 3 time Olympian and taught Nicole and I a few tricks when we skied with her in Utah.
- Ski weekend grocery shopping list
We’ve got a new booking tool to help too. Ski.com is our exclusive booking partner. Call them and you’ll get a real person to help you plan all the details of your trip. Our guide will get you pretty far, but we can’t book for you. That’s where Ski.com comes in. They are there to sweat the details. Pretty cool isn’t it?!?!
Let us know what you think and be sure to visit the Ski Moms Survey on page 26 to let us know where you love to ski. And remember #thinksnow.
Because no one wants a ski trip that looks like this.