I have been lucky enough to be a Snowmama for the last two years and now here’s your chance.
Top 5 Reasons you should stop what you’re doing (unless you’re making out with Mark Wahlberg) and apply right now:
1. Park City. It’s world class snow only 30 minutes from the Salt Lake City airport. There is no other mountain more fabulous or easily accessible for a family.
2. Park City ski school. They have the best student to instructor ratio in the industry. In my opinion, they also have the best instructors.
3. The Park City marketing team. They are trend setters. They’re doing it first. They’re fun. They sing Karoake. Of all the gigs I’ve had, I’ve enjoyed working with this team the most.
4. You get to spend your whole winter with like minded crazy snow obsessed peeps. I love to ski so much I can talk about it all day and twice on Sunday, as a Snowmama it’s your “job”.
5. Um, season passes for the whole family, need I say more?
You have until Saturday, September 15, 2012 to apply. If you’re looking for advice, I’d say to let your personality shine through in your application. Make sure they know how much you love to ski, or want to ski. Crazy snow people LOVE other crazy snow people. Oh, and you might throw in your mad Karaoke skills.
Apply at Snowmamas.com.
Good Luck and Think Snow!